In Florida, if you fall ill or get injured during your employment, you have a right to receive healthcare and medical benefits to help ensure your proper and timely recovery.
Common Issues with Florida Workers’ Compensation Medical Benefits
It’s common for claimants to experience challenges in receiving needed or adequate medical care following an injury. Healthcare providers designated by employers may not provide the level of service you expect. The proven workers’ compensation attorneys at Carlson Meissner & Hayslett can assist you with the following common problems:
- You are advised to return to work when you are not
- You were not asked to get the appropriate medical tests needed for assessing your condition
- Your physician reports or argues that your injury was not job-related
- Your healthcare provider did not evaluate or acknowledge your pain and discomfort
- You were not provided with a necessary specialist referral
It’s vital to have proper medical care if you want to recover from your injuries. This will help you resume work promptly.