Suppose you visit a hospital, specialty clinic, urgent care center, or another medical facility for an illness, emergency, or scheduled surgery or medical procedure. In that case, you should be treated safely and carefully.
Hospital Errors that May Constitute to Malpractice in Florida
Every hospital malpractice lawsuit is different. Furthermore, these are a few errors that are more common than others:
- Medication errors
- Surgical mistakes
- Gross negligence
- Birth injuries
- Misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis
- Hospital-acquired infections
- Faulty or inappropriate medical equipment
- Poor supervision of the medical staff
- Lack of coordination between anesthesiologist, physician, surgeon, and other medical specialists
Gross negligence in Florida hospital malpractice cases goes beyond ordinary negligence because reckless disregard and a lack of care impact patient safety. Proving medical malpractice in Florida can be difficult, so work with our experienced hospital malpractice lawyers at Carlson Meissner & Hayslett to pursue your claim.