Drug Crime Lawyers Helping Clients Beat Their Criminal Charges
What Are Drug Crimes in Spring Hill?
The drug laws in the state of Florida are complex. The authorities in this state aggressively prosecute a number of different drug offenses, including:
- Possession of controlled substances
- Sale of controlled substances
- Manufacture of controlled substances
- Possession of controlled substances with the intent to sell, manufacture, or deliver
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
The exact charges that you will face will depend on several factors, including the type and amount of controlled substance involved in the crime.
Many drug charges in Clearwater involve marijuana, heroin, cocaine, opioids, and methamphetamine, but these are just a few of the many types of controlled substances that could be involved in drug crimes.