Jennifer A. Burns, Esq.
250 N. Belcher Rd.
Clearwater, Florida 33765-2622
Phone: (877) 728-9653 (Toll Free)
Fax: (727) 449-0258
Jennifer Burns was born in Michigan and moved to Punta Gorda, Florida with her family at the age of 10. She studied International Law in Tallinn, Estonia. Jennifer is married to Dale and they have a beautiful daughter. She is an active volunteer with children in the Tampa Bay community, a tutor of elementary students and mentor of teenagers, and a former participant in Great American Teach-in and Teen Court.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Clearwater Bar Association
- The Florida Bar 2000
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2001
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Florida Justice Association
- American Association for Justice
Honors and Awards:
- First Place, Memorandum Category Intramural Writing Competition, 1999
- Office of the Public Defender, Thirteenth Judicial Circuit, Florida, 2002–2004
- J.D. Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida, 2000, Law Review: Stetson Law Review, Assistant Editor
- M.B.A. Stetson University, College of Business Administration, St. Petersburg, Florida
- B.S., Finance, with honors, University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida, 1993