Edward D. Carlson, Esq.
Co-founder of Carlson, Meissner, Hart & Hayslett, P.A.
250 N. Belcher Rd.
Clearwater, Florida 33765-2622
Phone: (877) 728-9653 (Toll Free)
Fax: (727) 449-0258
Edward D. Carlson was born in New Jersey. He founded the firm with Paul Meissner in 1971. He has served as a municipal judge for the cities of Belleair and Safety Harbor, Florida. Ed has been married for more than 40 years and has four grown children and five grandchildren.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Avvo Rating – 10
- Clearwater Bar Association (Current member, past member of the Board of Directors)
- Admitted to practice in Florida, 1967
- Admitted to practice in Colorado, 1999
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1968
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 1977
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 1978
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1977
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1981
Honors and Awards:
- J.D. University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida, 1966
- B.A. University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida, 1963