Edward D. Carlson
Member AV Rated
250 N. Belcher Rd.
Clearwater, Florida 33765-2622
Phone:(877) 728-9653 (Toll Free)
Contact Ed Carlson
Position | Areas of Practice | Professional Associations and Memberships | Education | Honors and Awards | In the News
Biography: Edward D. Carlson was born in New Jersey. He founded the firm with Paul Meissner in 1971. He has served as a municipal judge for the cities of Belleair and Safety Harbor, Florida. Ed has been married for more than 40 years and has four grown children and five grandchildren.
Position: Edward D. Carlson is a co-founder of Carlson, Meissner, Hart & Hayslett, P.A. He co-founded the firm in 1971.
Areas of Practice:
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Clearwater Bar Association (Current member, past member of the Board of Directors)
- Admitted to practice in Florida, 1967
- Admitted to practice in Colorado, 1999
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1968
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 1977
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 1978
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1977
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1981
- J.D. University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida, 1966
- B.A. University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida, 1963
Honors and Awards: