Casey K. Carlson, Esq.
250 N. Belcher Rd.
Clearwater, Florida 33765-2622
Position | Areas of Practice | Professional Associations and Memberships | Education
Biography: Casey Carlson is a long-time Clearwater, Florida resident who graduated from Keswick Christian High School in St. Petersburg, Florida. He joined the firm in 1989 upon graduation from law school. He enjoys boating, fishing, golf, scuba diving, travel, and spending time with family and friends.
Position: He is an attorney practicing in the areas of Workers' Compensation and Personal Injury out of our Clearwater office.
Areas of Practice:
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Florida Bar, 1990
- Colorado Bar, 1998
- Clearwater Bar Association (Member)
- Tampa Bay Friends of 440, 1995–present (Scholarship Fund)
- Tampa Bay Friends of 440 (Current and Former President, Board of Directors)
- The Florida Bar, Workers’ Compensation Section (Member)
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers (Member)
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama
- B.S., Marketing, Florida Southern College, Lakeland, Florida