Drug Crimes Lawyers Fighting Criminal Charges On Behalf of the Accused
What Are Different Types of Drug Offenses in New Port Richey?
You can face a number of different types of drug charges in New Port Richey. Some of the most commonly charged drug crimes include:
- Possession of controlled substances
- Sale of controlled substances
- Manufacture of controlled substances
- Possession of controlled substances with the intent to sell, manufacture, or deliver
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
These crimes may involve any type of controlled substance such as cocaine, heroin, opioids, methamphetamine, MDMA, and more. Unlike many other states, Florida has not legalized the use of recreational marijuana, so you can still face drug charges for possessing, selling, trafficking, and manufacturing cannabis.