Bradenton Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Fighting For the Compensation You Deserve
There are over half a million registered motorcycles in Florida, and it’s not hard to see why so many motorcyclists call this state home. The sunny weather and scenic views make Florida a paradise for motorcyclists. But motorcycle accidents can happen anywhere—even here in paradise.
If you have been injured while motorcycling in Bradenton, it’s in your best interest to seek legal representation from the experienced motorcycle accident lawyers at Carlson Meissner Hart & Hayslett. Let us aggressively fight to ensure you are fully compensated for your injuries. Discuss your legal options by calling 941-747-3100 today to schedule a free consultation with our team.
How Do Motorcycle Accidents Occur in Bradenton?
Motorcycle accidents can happen for a number of different reasons. Most motorcycle accidents occur when another vehicle collides with a motorcyclist. These motorcycle-vehicle accidents are often caused by the motorist’s negligence. Some examples of negligence that can lead to a motorcycle crash include:
- Distracted driving
- Driving under the influence
- Drowsy driving
- Failing to use turn signals
- Failing to check blind spots
- Misjudging distances or speeds
Sadly, it’s usually the motorcyclists that suffer serious injuries in accidents caused by negligent drivers. This is because motorcyclists are not protected by seatbelts or air bags, so they can sustain devastating injuries in a crash. Fortunately, if you were injured by a negligent driver, you are entitled to compensation.
How Much Money Can I Get For My Motorcycle Accident Injuries?
If you were injured in a motorcycle accident, you may be able to recover compensation for:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earning potential
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
Every motorcycle accident claim is different. But in general, motorcycle accident claims are high value cases due to the severity of the injuries involved. To find out how much your claim is worth, contact Carlson Meissner Hart & Hayslett to set up a free consultation with our experienced injury attorneys.
Can I Still Recover Compensation If I Was At Fault For the Motorcycle Accident?
Most people know that they can recover compensation if they were injured in a motorcycle accident that was not their fault. But few understand that it is also possible to recover compensation in a crash that was partially their fault.
The comparative negligence laws in Bradenton allow injured motorcyclists to recover compensation even if they were partially responsible for the accident. However, the amount of compensation that they are awarded will be reduced to account for their percentage of fault.
For example, say the court finds that you were 25% at fault for a motorcycle accident and the other driver was 75% at fault. If you were entitled to $100,000 for your injuries, you will only receive $75,000 since you were 25% to blame for the accident.
If you were partly to blame for a motorcycle crash, don’t let this stop you from filing a personal injury claim and securing the compensation you deserve.
What Does A Bradenton Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Do?
You will need to focus solely on making a full recovery from your injuries after a motorcycle accident. In the meantime, our motorcycle accident attorneys will assist you with your personal injury claim by:
- Completing an investigation into the accident
- Interviewing witnesses, analyzing photos, and working with expert witnesses to gather evidence that is needed to establish liability
- Calculating the value of your current and future injury-related losses and expenses
- Aggressively negotiating with the at-fault party’s insurance company to reach a favorable settlement
- Settling disputes with the insurance company related to liability and other issues
- Taking your case to court, if necessary, to fight for the compensation you deserve
We will handle every aspect of your case from the start to the finish. Our main priorities are protecting your best interests and winning every dollar of compensation you deserve.
Arrange Your Free Consultation With A Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Bradenton
Take the first step toward recovering compensation for your injuries by contacting the motorcycle accident attorneys at Carlson Meissner Hart & Hayslett today. Our attorneys have over 125 years of combined legal experience and have successfully won more than $115 million in compensation for the injured. Our record speaks for itself—we know how to maximize compensation for our clients.
If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident, discuss your legal options with our team today. To schedule a free consultation regarding your case, call 941-747-3100 or fill out the form on this website.