Bradenton Car Accident Lawyers Seeking Compensation For the Injured
No one ever wants to get into a car accident, but the reality is that nearly everyone who drives a car will be involved in some type of collision at some point in their lives. If you are injured in a car accident, it’s important to understand your right to compensation.
The skilled auto accident attorneys at Carlson Meissner Hart & Hayslett have represented the injured in Bradenton since 1971. We know how being involved in a car accident can completely disrupt your life. This is what motivates us to work tirelessly to ensure you are fully compensated for your injury-related losses and expenses. Don’t wait any longer to hold the at-fault party accountable—call 941-747-3100 now to schedule a free consultation regarding your case.
What Are Common Types of Car Accident Injuries?
It’s possible to sustain a wide range of injuries in a car accident, but some injuries are more common than others. Some of the most common types of car accident injuries include:
- Strains or sprains
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Internal injuries
- Broken bones
- Neck, back, and shoulder injuries
In addition to these physical injuries, many victims also experience emotional distress. Those who have been involved in catastrophic accidents may even develop post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) as a result of their experience.
If you have suffered any type of car accident injury, explore your legal options with our attorneys today. You can recover compensation for both your physical and mental injuries.
How Much Is My Car Accident Claim Worth?
You can incur substantial expenses and suffer significant losses due to your car accident injuries. Fortunately, the law gives you the right to hold the at-fault party financial accountable so you can recover compensation for these losses and expenses.
Every car accident claim is different. But in general, victims in Florida are entitled to compensation for:
- Medical expenses incurred while treating their injuries
- Medical expenses they expect to incur in the future when treating their injuries
- Lost income
- Loss of future income
- Mental and physical pain and suffering
Do not try to calculate the value of your claim on your own. It’s very difficult to accurately calculate the value of a car accident claim—especially if your injuries are severe and will require long-term care. This is why it’s best to speak to our attorneys about your case. We will ensure you understand the actual value of your claim so you don’t make the mistake of settling for less than what you deserve.
Can I Still File A Car Accident Claim If I Was Partly At Fault?
Sometimes, more than one party is partially to blame for a car accident. If you were partly at fault, it’s important to understand that you can still recover compensation for your injuries. But the amount of compensation you are awarded will be reduced.
For example, the court may find that you were 30% to blame and the other driver was 70% to blame. If your claim is valued at $100,000, you will only receive $70,000. Your compensation will be reduced to account for the role you played in causing the accident.
When Should I Hire A Car Accident Attorney in Bradenton?
If you have been injured in a car accident, it’s always in your best interest to seek legal representation from a personal injury attorney. You have four years from the date of the accident to file a lawsuit against the at-fault party, but don’t make the mistake of waiting until this deadline is rapidly approaching. You should initiate the process of filing a personal injury claim as soon as possible to ensure your attorney can still obtain evidence that is needed to prove liability. If you wait too long, crucial pieces of evidence may no longer be available, which will affect your ability to recover compensation.
Book Your No-Cost Consultation With Our Auto Accident Lawyers in Bradenton Today
Looking for a car accident lawyer in Bradenton? If so, look no further than the team of personal injury attorneys at Carlson Meissner Hart & Hayslett. We are proud of the fact that we’ve recovered over $115 million in compensation for victims of negligence. We clearly know what it takes to win, so put your car accident claim in the hands of our experienced attorneys. To schedule a free consultation, call our law firm at 941-747-3100 or fill out the form on this website.