Sarah Barkley Raaymakers, Esq.
7614 Massachusetts Ave.
New Port Richey, Florida 34653
Phone: (877) 728-9653 (Toll Free)
Fax: (727) 859-9727
Sarah Barkley Raaymakers is originally from Charlottesville, Virginia. After completing her undergraduate studies at the College of William and Mary, Sarah relocated to Florida to attend law school at Stetson University College of Law. She is an avid runner and has been with Carlson and Meissner since 2007. She and her husband Chad live in Pasco County, Florida and have three sons.
- American Bar Association
- Phi Delta Phi Honor Fraternity
- West Pasco Bar Association, Former President
- Leadership Pasco 2011
- Women Lawyers of Pasco
- Pinellas County Public Defender’s Office- Intern
- Commonwealth Attorney’s Office, Charlottesville, Virginia- Intern
- National Center for State Courts, Williamsburg, Virginia- Intern
- J.D. Stetson University College of Law
- B.A., College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia