Paul A. Meissner, Jr., Esq.
Co-founder of Carlson, Meissner, Hart & Hayslett P.A
250 N. Belcher Rd.
Clearwater, Florida 33765-2622
Phone: (877) 728-9653 (Toll Free)
Fax: (727) 449-0258
Paul A. Meissner was born in New York and moved to Florida with his family as a child. He is a graduate of Clearwater High School. He co-founded the Carlson & Meissner law firm with Edward Carlson in 1971. Paul and his wife Jayne have five children & thirteen grandchildren. They enjoy boating and traveling. In the past, Paul and Jayne have traveled extensively by motorcycle.
- AV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Avvo Rating – 10
Admitted to Practice:
- Florida, 1968
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1972
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1974
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1977
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 1978
- Colorado, 1996
- Clearwater Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Former Member, Barney Masterson Inns of Court
- Past member Judicial Nominating Commission, Pinellas-Pasco Counties
- Past member/chairman State Circuit Bar Grievance Committee
Legal Teaching Experience:
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Stetson College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida, 1972–2002
- Instructor, Criminal Justice Institute, St. Petersburg College, St. Petersburg, Florida, 1988–2003
- Instructor, Southeastern Public Safety Institute, St. Petersburg College, 1990–2000
- Former Special Agent, FBI
- Former Assistant State Attorney, 6th Circuit Florida
- Former Adjunct Professor, Stetson College of Law
- Former Certified Law Enforcement Instructor, SE Public Safety Institute, St. Petersburg, FL
Paul Meissner has written The Florida Law Enforcement Manual.