Deborah S. Moss, Esq.
250 North Belcher Road, Suite 102
Clearwater, Florida 33765-2622
Phone:(877) 728-9653 (Toll Free)
Position | Areas of Practice | Certification | Professional Associations and Memberships | Education | Past Employment
Biography: Deborah Moss is a former Pittsburgh native and long time Florida resident who attended Boca Ciega High School in St. Petersburg, Florida. She is a University of South Florida and a Stetson alumni. Debbie has dedicated her career for over two decades to the practice of Criminal Defense.
Position: Deborah is our lead criminal defense litigator in Hillsborough, Pinellas, and surrounding counties.
Areas of Practice:
- Board Certified in Criminal Trial Law, Florida Bar Board
- Phi Kappa Phi, Honor Society at USF
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Clearwater Bar Association
- The Florida Bar, 1987
- Florida Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- 1st STEP Board of Directors
- Federal Court, Middle District of Florida
- J.D. Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida
- B.A. in English, Cum Laude, University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
- Office of the Public Defender, Sixth Circuit, FL