J. Larry Hart was a well-known and highly-respected attorney and partner in the law firm of Carlson, Meissner, Hart & Hayslett, P.A. Larry practiced in the areas of personal injury and criminal defense for more than 40 years, with a passion for justice and sincere compassion for his clients and their families. Larry possessed a level of dedication to his family, friends and clients that was an inspiration to all.
Larry graduated with honors from the University of Florida Levin College of Law. During his career he held many positions of honor and prestige throughout the legal community and Tampa Bay Area.
- Admitted to practice in Florida, 1976
- Admitted to practice in Colorado, 1999
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1977
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2004
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1983
- West Pasco Bar Association, 1987–present (Member and Former President)
- Allgood-Altman American Inns of Court, 1997–present (Master of the Bench/Past Executive Director)
- Judicial Nominating Commission, 6th Judicial Circuit, 1994–1998 (Chairman)
- Florida Bar Grievance Committee, 6th Judicial Circuit (Past Chairman)
Our Team is Your Team
You’re more than a client to us. Our accomplished team of defense attorneys provides superior legal representation while putting your interests first.
Edward D. Carlson, Esq.
Paul A. Meissner, Jr., Esq.
Casey K. Carlson, Esq.
J. Kevin Hayslett, Esq.
Deborah S. Moss, Esq.
Terri F. Cromley, Esq.
Jennifer A. Burns, Esq.
Rick Rivera, Esq.
Antonio L. Viera, Esq.
Sarah Barkley Raaymakers, Esq.
Betty Marion Whitman, Esq.
Matthew B. Wheeley, Esq.
Daviana M. Garcia, Esq.
Christopher G. Frey, Esq.