Zachary D. Peck was born and raised in Connecticut and moved to the Tampa Bay area to work for the Hillsborough County Public Defender in Tampa after graduating from law school. During law school, Zach clerked for the United States Attorney’s Offices, as well as criminal defense firms in Las Vegas, NV, and Hartford, CT. He had the privilege of working in the law school’s criminal defense appellate clinic, where his work on a client’s post-conviction appeal was recognized with the law school’s Award for Excellence in Clinical Work.
Prior to attending law school, Zach spent several years working in special education, mostly with students with a history of emotional and behavioral issues. The background furthered his desire to provide legal service to those feeling the fear and anxiety that comes from facing criminal prosecution. Zach’s sole purpose for attending law school was to eventually work in criminal defense, to serve as an advocate for the accused. He and his wife live in Riverview and spend most of their free time on adventures with their dog, Gabby, and spending time with family and friends.
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2019
- Law Clerk – Office of the Public Defender, 13th Judicial Circuit, Hillsborough County, FL
- Law Clerk – Ruel Ruel Goings & Britt, Hartford, CT
- Extern – Office of the Public Defender, Manchester, CT
- Summer Law Clerk – United States Attorney’s Office, Las Vegas, NV
- Summer Law Clerk – The Grimes Law Office, Las Vegas, NV
- Paralegal – Tanner Law Firm, Las Vegas, NV
Our Team is Your Team
You’re more than a client to us. Our accomplished team of defense attorneys provides superior legal representation while putting your interests first.
Edward D. Carlson, Esq.
Paul A. Meissner, Jr., Esq.
Casey K. Carlson, Esq.
J. Kevin Hayslett, Esq.
Deborah S. Moss, Esq.
Terri F. Cromley, Esq.
Jennifer A. Burns, Esq.
Rick Rivera, Esq.
Antonio L. Viera, Esq.
Sarah Barkley Raaymakers, Esq.
Betty Marion Whitman, Esq.
Matthew B. Wheeley, Esq.
Daviana M. Garcia, Esq.
Zachary D. Peck, Esq.
Christopher G. Frey, Esq.