Terri Cromley is a managing partner of the firm. She was born and raised in Ohio. She is an avid sports fan and enjoys cheering on our hometown Bradenton Marauders. She also attends as many Lightning games as possible. She is active in the Bradenton community and actively supports and organizes charitable fundraisers.
- Avvo Rating – 10
- Manatee Chapter Florida Association for Women Lawyers (President 2014-2015, 2017-2018)
- Sarasota Bar Association (Member)
- Manatee Bar Association (Member)
- The Florida Bar (Member 1997 to Present)
- Manatee Chamber of Commerce
- Anna Maria Chamber of Commerce
- Manatee Young Professionals
- Tampa Bay Friends of 440, (Board Member 2000-2011)
- Florida Workers’ Advocates, 2000 (Former Member)
- Executive Women’s Golf Association (Former Member)
- Latin Chamber of Commerce (Former Member)
- Sarasota-Manatee Ohio State University Alumni Club
- National Association of Professional Women, 2015-2016
- Manatee County Bar Association Community Service Leader Award, 2015
- Florida Elite Super Lawyer
- Attorney, Private Practice, Bradenton, FL, 1997–2000
- Lake County, FL, Public Schools, School Teacher
Our Team is Your Team
You’re more than a client to us. Our accomplished team of defense attorneys provides superior legal representation while putting your interests first.
Edward D. Carlson, Esq.
Paul A. Meissner, Jr., Esq.
Casey K. Carlson, Esq.
J. Kevin Hayslett, Esq.
Deborah S. Moss, Esq.
Terri F. Cromley, Esq.
Jennifer A. Burns, Esq.
Rick Rivera, Esq.
Antonio L. Viera, Esq.
Sarah Barkley Raaymakers, Esq.
Betty Marion Whitman, Esq.
Matthew B. Wheeley, Esq.
Daviana M. Garcia, Esq.
Zachary D. Peck, Esq.
Christopher G. Frey, Esq.