Matthew Wheeley was born in Haines City, FL and grew up in Clearwater. He and his wife, Dianna, have two grown children who were recently married and live in Tampa. They have two spoiled dogs still living at home. Matt has completed a marathon, half-marathon, and numerous triathlons.
- The Florida Bar, 1981
- The Workers Compensation Section, 1987
- Florida Bar Board Certified Expert in Workers Compensation, 1992
- The United States Supreme Court, 1998
- Florida Workers Advocates
- Hernando County Bar Association
- West Pasco Bar Association
- Office of the State Attorney, 6th Judicial Circuit, Clearwater, FL
- Adjunct Professor, St. Petersburg Junior College, Clearwater, FL
- Barbas, Nunez, Koenig & Wheeley, Tampa, FL
- Fowler, White, Boggs & Banker, Tampa, FL
- Morgan & Morgan, Ft. Myers, FL
Our Team is Your Team
You’re more than a client to us. Our accomplished team of defense attorneys provides superior legal representation while putting your interests first.
Edward D. Carlson, Esq.
Paul A. Meissner, Jr., Esq.
Casey K. Carlson, Esq.
J. Kevin Hayslett, Esq.
Deborah S. Moss, Esq.
Terri F. Cromley, Esq.
Jennifer A. Burns, Esq.
Rick Rivera, Esq.
Antonio L. Viera, Esq.
Sarah Barkley Raaymakers, Esq.
Betty Marion Whitman, Esq.
Matthew B. Wheeley, Esq.
Daviana M. Garcia, Esq.
Zachary D. Peck, Esq.
Christopher G. Frey, Esq.