J. Kevin Hayslett is a law firm partner at Carlson, Meissner, Hart & Hayslett. He is a graduate of Clearwater High School. He and his wife, Melisa have three sons. They enjoy playing tennis, baseball and watching seasonal sports. Kevin is an avid tennis player and is currently nationally rated in singles and doubles.
- Avvo Rating – 10
- Admitted to the Florida Bar, 1988
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1995
- Clearwater Bar Association (Past Board Member)
- Barney Masterson Inn of Court (Past Member)
- Mote Marine Scientific Labs (Past Board Member)
- YMCA of Suncoast (Board Member)
- Pinellas County Trial Lawyers’ Association (Former Member)
- Festival of Trees (Former Gala Ball Co-Chair)
- Tampa Bay Area Fellowship of Christian Athletes (Former Board Member)
- Teacher, Criminal Justice Institute
- Teacher, St. Petersburg Junior College
- Speaker, Community Organizations
- AV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Past National & SE Mock Trial Championship Team, American Association for Justice
- National College of DUI Defense, Harvard University.
- Office of the State Attorney, 6th Circuit FL, Assistant State Attorney
- Criminal Justice Institute, Facilitator
- SPJC, Facilitator
Kevin Hayslett can be heard on Radio IO on his show, “Kevin’s Law.”
Our Team is Your Team
You’re more than a client to us. Our accomplished team of defense attorneys provides superior legal representation while putting your interests first.
Edward D. Carlson, Esq.
Paul A. Meissner, Jr., Esq.
Casey K. Carlson, Esq.
J. Kevin Hayslett, Esq.
Deborah S. Moss, Esq.
Terri F. Cromley, Esq.
Jennifer A. Burns, Esq.
Rick Rivera, Esq.
Antonio L. Viera, Esq.
Sarah Barkley Raaymakers, Esq.
Betty Marion Whitman, Esq.
Matthew B. Wheeley, Esq.
Daviana M. Garcia, Esq.
Zachary D. Peck, Esq.
Christopher G. Frey, Esq.