Edward D. Carlson was born in New Jersey. He founded the firm with Paul Meissner in 1971. He has served as a municipal judge for the cities of Belleair and Safety Harbor, Florida. Ed has been married for more than 40 years and has four grown children and five grandchildren.
- Clearwater Bar Association (Current member, past member of the Board of Directors)
- Admitted to practice in Florida, 1967
- Admitted to practice in Colorado, 1999
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1968
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 1977
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 1978
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1977
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1981
- J.D. University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida, 1966
- B.A. University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida, 1963
Our Team is Your Team
You’re more than a client to us. Our accomplished team of defense attorneys provides superior legal representation while putting your interests first.
Edward D. Carlson
Paul A. Meissner, Jr.
Casey K. Carlson, Esq.
J. Kevin Hayslett, Esq.
Deborah S. Moss, Esq.
Terri F. Cromley, Esq.
Jennifer A. Burns, Esq.
Rick Rivera, Esq.
Antonio L. Viera, Esq.
Sarah Barkley Raaymakers
Betty Marion Whitman, Esq.
Matthew B. Wheeley
Daviana M. Garcia
Zachary D. Peck
Christopher G. Frey