Daviana Marie Braniff was born in Clearwater, Florida, but primarily grew up in Atlanta, Georgia. After receiving a scholarship for women’s soccer, Daviana attended Armstrong Atlantic State University in Savannah, Georgia where she received her degree in Psychology. Daviana then attended the University of Georgia School of Law where she interned with the Office of the Fulton County District Attorney. After graduating, Daviana moved to the sunny state of Florida to be with family and worked as an Assistant State Attorney in the Sixth Judicial Circuit prior to joining the firm. Daviana and her husband Daniel have a lovable dog named Stella together.
- The Florida Bar, 2015
- West Pasco Bar Association
- Clearwater Bar Association
- Florida Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International
- Office of the State Attorney, 6th Judicial Circuit, Pinellas County, FL
Assistant State Attorney
- Fulton County District Attorney, Atlanta, GA
Summer Intern and Prosecutorial Clinic Intern
- Sanderson Law, P.C., Fayetteville, GA
- Office of the Circuit Public Defender Michael Edwards, LLP, Chatham County, GA
- Armstrong Atlantic Department of Psychology, Savannah, GA
Our Team is Your Team
You’re more than a client to us. Our accomplished team of defense attorneys provides superior legal representation while putting your interests first.
Edward D. Carlson, Esq.
Paul A. Meissner, Jr., Esq.
Casey K. Carlson, Esq.
J. Kevin Hayslett, Esq.
Deborah S. Moss, Esq.
Terri F. Cromley, Esq.
Jennifer A. Burns, Esq.
Rick Rivera, Esq.
Antonio L. Viera, Esq.
Sarah Barkley Raaymakers, Esq.
Betty Marion Whitman, Esq.
Matthew B. Wheeley, Esq.
Daviana M. Garcia, Esq.
Christopher G. Frey, Esq.