Casey Carlson is a long-time Clearwater, Florida, resident who graduated from Keswick Christian High School in St. Petersburg, Florida. He joined the firm in 1989 upon graduation from law school. He enjoys boating, fishing, golf, scuba diving, travel, and spending time with family and friends.
- Florida Bar, 1990
- Colorado Bar, 1998
- Clearwater Bar Association (Member)
- Tampa Bay Friends of 440, 1995–present (Scholarship Fund)
- Tampa Bay Friends of 440 (Current and Former President, Board of Directors)
- The Florida Bar, Workers’ Compensation Section (Member)
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers (Member)
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama
- B.S., Marketing, Florida Southern College, Lakeland, Florida
Our Team is Your Team
You’re more than a client to us. Our accomplished team of defense attorneys provides superior legal representation while putting your interests first.
Edward D. Carlson
Paul A. Meissner, Jr.
Casey K. Carlson, Esq.
J. Kevin Hayslett, Esq.
Deborah S. Moss, Esq.
Terri F. Cromley, Esq.
Jennifer A. Burns, Esq.
Rick Rivera, Esq.
Antonio L. Viera, Esq.
Sarah Barkley Raaymakers
Betty Marion Whitman, Esq.
Matthew B. Wheeley
Daviana M. Garcia
Zachary D. Peck
Christopher G. Frey