Search (877) 728-9653

What is Personal Injury Protection Auto Insurance (PIP Insurance)?

Schedule A Free Consultation
Complete The Form Below
An Attorney Will Contact You Within 24hrs

First Name: *
Last Name: *
Phone: *
Email: *
Questions/ Comments: *

What is Personal Injury Protection Auto Insurance (PIP Insurance)?

The question is: what is PIP or Personal Injury Protection auto insurance. PIP is also called no-fault insurance, which means if you are involved in an automobile accident, your own automobile insurance will pay for your medical payments. Most sates require that you have a minimum of $10,000 worth of PIP insurance. If you are involved in a motor vehicle accident and you have medical bills, your own automobile insurance will pay for your bills. With a PIP policy of $10,000 your PIP policy will pay 80% of your medical bills. The other 20% will either be paid by your health insurance or by your Med Pay or medical payments.

 

The personal injury attorneys at Carlson, Meissner, Hart & Hayslett, P.A., fighting for our clients rights in personal injury cases in ClearwaterTampaBradentonSpring Hill, Pinellas, Pasco, New Port Richey, Manatee, Hillsborough and Hernando Counties in Florida. 

Se Habla Español.