Sarah Barkley Raaymakers
250 N. Belcher Rd.
Clearwater, Florida 33765-2622
Phone:(877) 728-9653 (Toll Free)
Position | Areas of Practice | Professional Associations | Education | Past Employment | Languages | In the News
Biography: Sarah Barkley Raaymakers is originally from Charlottesville, Virginia. After completing her undergraduate studies at the College of William and Mary, Sarah relocated to Florida to attend law school at Stetson University College of Law. She is an avid runner and has been with Carlson and Meissner since 2007. She and her husband Chad live in Pasco County, Florida and have a son.
Areas of Practice:
- American Bar Association
- Phi Delta Phi Honor Fraternity
- West Pasco Bar Association, President Elect
- Leadership Pasco 2011
- J.D. Stetson University College of Law
- B.A., College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia
- Pinellas County Public Defender’s Office- Intern
- Commonwealth Attorney’s Office, Charlottesville, Virginia- Intern
- National Center for State Courts, Williamsburg, Virginia- Intern