Rick Rivera, Esq.
250 N. Belcher Rd.
Clearwater, Florida 33765-2622
Phone: (877) 728-9653 (Toll Free)
Position | Areas of Practice | Professional Associations and Memberships | Education | Honors and Awards | Past Employment | Languages
Biography: Rick and his wife Patricia enjoy sailing and spending time at the beach. He is an Angel Tree sponsor and former police officer. He joined the firm in 2007.
Position: Rick is a firm partner who practices criminal defense law in Pinellas, Hillsborough and surrounding counties.
Areas of Practice:
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Clearwater Bar
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar
- Phi Delta Phi, International Legal Honor Fraternity
- Phi Iota Alpha Fraternity (Former Treasurer)
- J.D., Cum Laude, Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida
- B.A. State University of New York
Honors and Awards:
- Book Awards in Evidence, Florida Criminal Practice, and Constitutional Criminal Procedure I
- Dean's List
- Office of the Public Defender., Sixth Circuit, Pinellas County, FL., Former Assistant Public Defender
- Office of the Public Defender., Former Certified Legal Intern
- Florida State University, Former University Defender
- Florida State University, Former Student Mentor
- Former Police Officer