Matthew W. Kindel, Esq.
7614 Massachusetts Ave
New Port Richey, Florida 34653-3022
Phone: (877) 728-9653 (Toll Free)
Fax: (727) 859-9727
Position | Areas of Practice | Professional Associations and Memberships | Education | Published Works | Past Employment | LinkedIn Profile
Biography: Matthew Kindel works and lives in Pasco County, Florida, and he is a Central Florida native. He was born, raised and educated in Polk County, Florida. He lives in Land' Lakes, Florida with his wife, daughter, and black Lab. He enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf, reading and working around the house. Matthew is a Rotarian, where he has served as Sergeant-at-Arms and treasurer of his club's Foundation.
Position: Matthew is an attorney in the New Port Richey office and the Spring Hill office handling all DUI, Traffic, White Collar Crime, Violations of Probation, general criminal defense matters, and extremely difficult criminal trials involving highly complex litigation and affirmative defenses such as entrapment, self-defense.
Areas of Practice:
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Member of Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Member of West Pasco County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar 2007 to present
- US District Court for the Middle District of Florida (June 2012 to present)
- HCBA YLD Committee Member, 2011, 212
- HCBA Leadership Institute, 2011-2012
- New Tampa Evening Rotary Club - (Former Sergeant-at-Arms and Foundation Treasurer)
- Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity, alumni
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, FL-JD, 2004-2007
- Florida Southern College, Lakeland, FL - B.S., Political Science, 1999-2003.
- Office of The State Attorney, 10th Judicial District