Jason M. Reid, Esq.
714 Manatee Avenue E. Suite C
Bradenton, FL 34208
Martindale-Hubbell Preeminent 5.0 out of 5
Position | Areas of Practice | Professional Associations and Memberships | Education | Honors and Awards | Past Employment | LinkedIn Profile
Biography: Jason Reid has been happily living in Florida for many years.
Position: Jason joined the firm in 2012 and he practices in the firm’s criminal defense and DUI defense sections.
Areas of Practice:
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Board Certified in Criminal Trial Law
- The Florida Bar, 2006
- Manatee Bar Association
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2006
- J.D. Washington and Lee University School of Law, 2006
- B.A. University of Kansas, 2002
Honors and Awards:
- AV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Assistant Public Defender at the Office of the Public Defender.